3 years ago
Chicken & Sausage Skillet
You can have this hearty dinner on the table in about half an hour! Perfect for busy weeknights.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound Lunds & Byerlys ground sausage, broken into bite-sized chunks
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup cooked chicken (or L&B pulled chicken or from a Lunds & Byerlys Rotisserie Chicken)
- 1 cup Lunds & Byerlys Pasta Sauce
- 12 ounces rigatoni
- 1-3 cups water
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Chopped cooked bacon
- In a 12-inch skillet, cook sausage, onions and garlic over medium-high heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in chicken, pasta sauce, uncooked rigatoni and 2 cups of water. Cook until pasta is al dente. Stir occasionally and add water as needed to keep from sticking.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and bacon before serving.