- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (5ounce) package spring mix
- 1 1/2 cups diced Braeburn apples
- 6 ounce smoked trout fillets, deboned, skinned and flaked
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
The smokiness of the trout balances nicely with tart apples.
- Whisk together first 8 ingredients; refrigerate, covered for 30 minutes. In a large bowl, toss greens, apples and dressing; divide among 4 salad plates. Top with smoked trout and sliced almonds; serve immediately.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.