Instant Pot Tandoori Chicken
- 1 ½ pounds chicken breasts or thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoons chili powder
- ¼ teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 (14-ounce) can coconut milk
- Fresh cilantro , for topping
- Place all ingredients in Instant Pot or pressure cooker.
- Secure lid and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Let pressure naturally release for 10 minutes and then release the valve.
- Serve on top of rice, in lettuce wraps, or with naan.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.