Garlic and Herb Pork Roast
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1½ tablespoons fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves Minced Garlic
- zest of ½ a lemon
- 3-4 pound pork roast
- 2 pounds red new potatoes, quartered
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine sage, rosemary, thyme, tarragon, salt, olive oil, garlic and lemon zest in a small bowl.
- Spread over pork roast and let marinate for at least 30 minutes, up to overnight.
- Heat oven to 425 F.
- Place pork roast in roasting pan or Dutch oven.
- Place diced potatoes, sliced onion and Brussels sprouts alongside the pork in the roasting pan or Dutch oven and drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with salt.
- Roast in oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 F and roast another 45-60 minutes, until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 145 degrees.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Slice pork into ½-inch slices.
- Serve with potatoes, onions and Brussels sprouts. Enjoy!
- Recipe by: greens & chocolate | http://www.greensnchocolate.com/
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.