Chicken Chili Enchilada Stack
- 6 6- inch flour tortillas, cut into 1/2strips
- 3 packages Byerly's Chicken Chili with Beans, 10-ounce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1-2 tablespoons Taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 can sliced ripe olives, drained, 3.8-ounce
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with no stick cooking spray.
- Place soup pouches in microwavable dish. Cut small slit in top of each pouch to vent. Microwave 5 minutes (HIGH). Cut pouches open and pour into a soup bowl; set aside. In another bowl combine sour cream, taco mix and cayenne; set aside.
- Arrange 1/3 of the tortilla strips on bottom of pie plate. Spoon 1/3 soup over and layer with 1/2 green onions, 1/2 olives, and 1/2 sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with 1/3 cheese. Repeat layers, ending with remaining tortillas, soup, and cheese.
- Bake in preheated 350 F oven until heated through (30 to 35 minutes). Allow to rest 10 minutes before serving.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.