S’mores Skillet Dip
We dare you to resist this gooey, chocolaty dessert! The best part: It only takes about 10 minutes to make.
7 ounces marshmallow cream
24 ounces chocolate chips, melted
18-20 marshmallows, cut in half
- Set oven to broil
- Butter and oven safe dish (we used a cast iron skillet)
- Add a layer of marshmallow creme and smooth over the bottom of dish
- Add a layer of melted chocolate
- Top with halved marshmallows
- Broil for 1-2 minutes, watching very closely (so the marshmallows do not burn!)
Serve immediately with graham crackers for dipping.