- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine the olive oil with the maple syrup and spices; whisk until well combined. Place the squash slices into a bowl and add maple syrup mixture; toss to coat evenly. Place onto the baking sheet then sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 7 minutes, then flip the squash over. Continue to bake for about 10 minutes, then flip the squash over again. Continue baking for a few more minutes, until the squash is fork tender. Remove from the oven and let them cool a bit before transferring to a serving tray.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.