- Cut meat diagonally into thin slices.
- Melt margarine in large skillet.
- Saute mushrooms, onion and garlic over medium heat 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir meat into skillet, cook over medium heat until meat is browned and most liquid is evaporated.
- Stir in consomme. Simmer, covered, until meat is tender (about 15 minutes).
- Shake wine and flour in tightly covered container; stir gradualy into meat mixture.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Stir in catsup, mustard and sour cream; heat through. Do no boil.
Tip: Partially freeze meat for easier slicing.