6 months ago
Mexican Street Corn Salad
This irresistibly easy corn salad has all the flavors of classic Mexican street corn!
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 4 ears of corn, husked
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 ounces Cotija cheese or Parmesan, crumbled (about ½ cup), plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for serving
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- Prepare grill for medium heat.
- Grill corn, turning occasionally, until tender and charred, 8-10 minutes; let cool slightly. Cut kernels from cobs and transfer to a medium bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise, lime juice, paprika, cayenne (if using), 2 ounces Cotija cheese, and 2 tablespoons cilantro in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper. Dressing can be made 2 days ahead; cover and chill in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Add corn and toss to combine. Top with more cheese and cilantro.
Recipe source: Bon Appétit