This is not your grandmother’s meatloaf sandwich!
While we love a classic Midwestern leftover meatloaf and ketchup sandwich, this is not that. But it IS like grandma made a complete meatloaf dinner…and you put it on a scrumptious sandwich. It’s a little sweet, a bit sassy and so simple! Pick up an L&B Ready To Heat Meatloaf With Mashed Potatoes & Corn dinner, two L&B Bake-at-Home Ciabatta Rolls and a few more ingredients. With just five steps, this recipe comes together in less than 30 minutes for a satisfying weeknight meal that grandma would approve of.
- Heat the oven to 350 F. Cut 2 L&B Bake-at-Home Ciabatta Rolls in half horizontally and drizzle each half with 1 tsp of olive oil. Place the rolls cut side up on a small sheet pan and bake for 10 minutes until the ciabatta is toasted and begins to brown.
- Open 1 L&B Ready To Heat Meatloaf dinner and divide about half of the mashed potatoes between the bottom halves of the ciabatta rolls. Divide the corn and layer it on top of the mashed potatoes. Place 1 piece of meatloaf on each sandwich and top with 2 Tbsp of L&B Vidalia Onion mustard.
- Bake the sandwiches, excluding the top bun, for 8 minutes to warm them.
- Top each sandwich with ⅓ cup of shredded white cheddar cheese, place the top halves of the ciabatta rolls on the sheet pan with them and bake until the cheese is melted, about 8 minutes.
- Top each sandwich with a ¼ cup arugula and close up the sandwich. Enjoy!