Loaded Smoked Salmon Salad
- 10 ounces mixed greens
- ½ medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 mini cucumbers, cut in ½" rounds
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup L&B Smokehouse Cider Dressing
- 8 ounces L&B Original Smoked Atlantic Salmon, gently broken into 2" pieces
- 2 avocados , thinly sliced
- ½ cup crumbled chèvre
- ⅓ cup roasted salted sunflower seeds
- Fresh dill fronds, for garnish
- Zest of 1 lemon, for garnish
In a large serving bowl, combine the mixed greens, onions, cucumbers and tomatoes.
Drizzle the dressing over the top, and toss gently to combine.
Top the salad with smoked salmon, avocado slices, chèvre and sunflower seeds. Garnish with the dill fronds and lemon zest. Enjoy!