2 years ago
Foil-Pack Grilled Chicken & Veggies
Here’s a grill idea you can add to your weekly family dinner mix. Hardly a recipe needed!
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 cups assorted veggies such as potatoes, carrots, zucchini, broccoli, bell peppers and green beans, cut into ½ to 1-inch chunks
- ¼ cup water
- Heat grill to medium heat. Cut 4 sheets of heavy-duty foil, 18×12 inches, and spray them with cooking spray.
- Place a chicken breast on each piece of foil. Spoon a tablespoon of ranch dressing over each piece of chicken.
- Mix ¼ cup additional dressing with ¼ cup water and mix with veggies. Spoon veggies evenly over chicken.
- Bring up the foil and seal edges. Grill foil pouches about 10 minutes; turn and cook another 10 minutes until veggies are tender and juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut and internal temperature reaches 170 F when tested with a meat thermometer. To serve, carefully open packs and sprinkle with Parmesan or your family’s favorite shredded cheese.