- 3 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup green seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 6 slices bacon, diced, cooked and drained
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 2 tablespoons minced, chives
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds, (optional)
- In large mixing bowl, combine turkey, cranberries, grapes, celery, green onions and bacon.
- In small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, chutney, lemon juice, curry powder, chives and pepper.
- Pour mayonnaise mixture over turkey mixture and toss to combine.
- Spoon into serving bowl; garnish with almonds and pomegranate seeds.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.