- 4 ounces Point Reyes Blue cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Chipotle Tabasco Sauce
- 3/4 teaspoons garlic salt, divided
- 3 tablespoons snipped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys Ground Chipotle
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 4 slices Nueske's Applewood Smoked Bacon, cooked, drained
- 4 Lunds & Byerlys Big Buns, sliced, toasted
- In small bowl, combine blue cheese, mayonnaise, chipotle sauce and ¼ teaspoon garlic salt; set aside.
- In another small bowl, combine remaining ½ teaspoon garlic salt, chives, ground chipotle, dry mustard, Worcestershire and water. Place ground beef in bowl and pour seasoning mixture over beef. Gently combine beef and seasoning; form into 4 burgers.
- Preheat large skillet over medium heat; add oil and heat until hot. Place burgers in skillet and cook 3-4 minutes; turn over and spread with blue cheese sauce. Cook additional 3-4 minutes, break bacon in half and place over blue cheese sauce. Cover skillet and cook 2-3 minutes or just until cheese melts.
- Place on toasted buns and serve.
Wine Recommendation: Chapoutier Belleruche Cotes du Rhone
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.