Wasabi Pea Crusted Salmon with Orange Broccoli
- For the salmon:
- ¼ cup wasabi peas
- ¼ cup sesame seeds (a mix of black and white looks beautiful)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime zest
- 1 ½ tablespoons Chosen Foods Avocado Oil (divided)
- 4 (4ounce) fillets Responsibly Sourced skin-on wild salmon
- For the broccoli:
- 1 tablespoon Chosen Foods Avocado Oil
- 2 teaspoons slivered garlic
- ¾ pound broccoli, washed, trimmed and cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange zest
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- ¼ teaspoons sea salt
- ¼ cup Chosen Foods Avocado Wasabi Mayo
Heat oven to 425 F.
Blend wasabi peas briefly in a food processor until ground but with some coarsely crushed pieces.
Mix wasabi peas with sesame seeds, lime zest and 1 tablespoon avocado oil.
Generously oil a rimmed baking sheet with remaining oil. Arrange salmon filets, skin side down, on baking sheet.
Mound the ground wasabi pea and sesame seed mixture on top; roast for 10 minutes or until salmon is opaque in the center.
While salmon is roasting, heat 1 tablespoon avocado oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
Raise the heat to medium-high; add broccoli, orange zest, orange juice and sea salt.
Cover pan and let steam on medium-high for 3-5 minutes until broccoli is bright green.
Serve salmon and broccoli with Chosen Foods Avocado Wasabi Mayo on the side.