Turkey Enchiladas with Golden Roma Chipotle Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Lunds and Byerlys Ground Chipotle
- 1 teaspoon Lunds and Byerlys Mexican Oregano
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 (4ounce) cans chopped green chiles, drained
- 16 ounce Sargento® Natural 4 Cheese Mexican cheese, divided
- 4 cups cooked, shredded rotisserie turkey, (available in deli)
- 2 (16ounce) jars Daniel's Fire Roast™ Golden Roma Chipotle, divided
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
Incorporated in this Mexican specialty are the rich taste of golden Roma tomatoes and the bold flavor of chipotle chiles.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat, add onions, garlic, chipotle and oregano; cook stirring occasionally 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream, green chiles, 3 cups cheese, turkey and 1/2 cup Golden Roma Chipotle. Spray 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and spread 1/2 cup of Golden Roma Chipotle on bottom of dish. Divide turkey mixture onto center of tortillas. Roll up tortillas and arrange seam-side down in prepared baking pan. Spoon remaining Golden Roma Chipotle over tortillas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake enchiladas, uncovered, until heated through, about 25-30 minutes. Sprinkle olives and green onions over and serve with additional sour cream, if desired.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.