Smoked Salmon Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 pound (4 ounces) smoked salmon, minced
Cream the cheese in an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment until just smooth.
Add the sour cream, lemon juice, dill, horseradish, salt and pepper, and mix.
Add the smoked salmon and mix well.
Chill and serve with crudités and/or crackers.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.