Easy Family Dinner: Skillet Spaghetti
This simple spaghetti dinner comes together in about half an hour and cooks in one pan for easy cleanup.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
1 pound lean ground beef or ground turkey
1 (16-ounce) package of spaghetti
1 (24-ounce) jar of L&B Pasta Sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella
Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Grated Parmesan cheese, for garnish
- In a large oven-safe skillet, brown ground beef or turkey over medium-high heat.
- Add spaghetti and 5 cups of water to the skillet. Cook for 10-12 minutes, until most of the water has been absorbed and the pasta is tender. (Do not drain the small amount of water that remains in the pan.)
- Add L&B Pasta Sauce and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Set oven to broil.
- Top the spaghetti with shredded mozzarella and broil for 2-3 minutes, until the cheese is melted, bubbling and starting to brown.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and grated Parmesan cheese; serve with a fresh sliced baguette from our bakery.