Last minute munchie ideas.
- Arrange block of cream cheese on serving plate. Top with thawed shredded imitation crabmeat and picante sauce, sprinkle with parsley. Serve with crackers.
- Fill scooped out cherry tomatoes with seafood salad. (Cut a thin slice from bottom if necessary to make tomato stand upright.) -Order Byerly's mini cream puffs or use miniature pastry cups from the grocery dept. Fill with chicken, crab, ham, tuna spreads or flavored cream cheese.
- Pipe a creamy cheese spread into tender Belgian endive leaves. Garnish with sprigs of watercress.
- Spread thin slices of smoked turkey or roast beef lightly with mayonnaise or a mustard spread. Roll tightly; slice into 1 1/2" logs. Secure with cocktail picks.
- Spread water cracker or apple slice with liver pate, top with a cornichon fan.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.