Parmesan Dijon Chicken
- 2 cups fine fresh bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 2/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 10 chicken breast halves, boneless skinless
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted
A Do-Ahead This crunchy coating is just piquant enough to add unique flavor and texture to succulent chicken breasts.
- Dry bread crumbs at room temperature for several hours. Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley and garlic. In shallow pan, combine mustard and wine. Dip chicken pieces in mustard mixture; roll in crumb mixture to coat. Arrange in 9x13 inch glass baking dish. Refrigerate, covered, up to 8 hours.
- To Bake: Drizzle with melted margarine. Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 F oven until chicken is tender and juices run clear (50-60 minutes).
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.