Grilled Honey Sriracha Chicken Thighs
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 teaspoons sriracha
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- chopped green onions, (for topping)
- In a small bowl combine honey, olive oil, soy sauce, vinegar and sriracha. Stir well to combine. Place chicken thighs in a container with a lid and pour honey sriracha marinade over the chicken. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, up to overnight. Heat the grill to medium-high heat. Place chicken thighs on grill and grill 8-10 minutes on each side, with the lid closed, or until meat thermometer reads 180 degrees. Serve drizzled with more sriracha, if desired, and topped with green onions.
- Recipe by: greens & chocolate | http://www.greensnchocolate.com/
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.