Cracker Bread Roll-Ups
- 1 package cream cheese, softened, 8 ounce
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 package soft cracker bread, room temperature, 17 ounce
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli Italian roast beef
- 18 spinach leaves, stems removed
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into Julienne strips
- Combine first 5 ingredient. Cut 1 round of cracker bread in half. Spread 1/3 cream cheese mixture on cracker bread half. Arrange 1/3 roast beef slices over surface up to 1" of rounded edge. Top beef with 6 spinach leaves. About 1' from straight edge, arrange several red pepper strips in a row. Starting at straight edge, roll up tightly, jelly-roll fashion. Place roll on plastic wrap; wrap tightly. Repeat with two more cracker bread halves. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. To Serve: Cut rolls into 1" slices.
Variation: Substitute 2 (4 ounce) packages soft spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs for first 5 ingredients in recipe above. Combine with 8 ounces imitation crab, flaked and 2 to 3 tablespoons milk. Omit beef. Spread 1/3 cheese-crab mixture on each cracker bread half. Top with spinach leaves and red pepper strips.