Chinese Crunchy Chicken Salad
Servings:*4 2 cup servings
- 1 cup fresh Chinese pea pods
- 6 cups Napa/Chinese cabbage, cut in thin strips
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 packages Louis Rich Carving Board Grilled Chicken Strips, 6 ounce
- Litehouse Sesame Ginger Dressing
- crispy rice noodles
Quick salad for a hot summer night.
- Blanch pea pods in boiling water 30 seconds; plunge into ice water. Drain; pat dry with paper towels. Cut diagonally into one-inch pieces; refrigerate, covered. To Serve: Combine first 4 ingredients. Toss with desired amount of dressing. Top with rice noodles; serve immediately.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.