- 2 cups cooked cut up chicken, or turkey
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup small green grapes
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon White Pepper
- lettuce cups
- whole toasted almonds
- watercress or parsley
- Combine chicken, celery, grapes and slivered almonds.
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Fold into chicken mixture. Refrigerate, covered.
- Spoon into lettuce cups. Garnish with whole almonds, watercress or parsley.
Chicken Macaroni Salad:
Make as above except omit grapes and almonds. Add 1 cup cooked macaroni (rosamarina, rings or small shells) and 1/2 cup cut up hard-cooked eggs. Garnish with one or more of the following: hard-cooked egg wedges, small, ripe pitted or small, green stuffed olives, radish roses, or parlsey sprigs.