Boursin Potatoes Au Gratin
- 1 package Simply Potatoes - Homestyle Slices, 20 ounce
- 1 package Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs, 5.2 ounce
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 4 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 3/4 cup Japanese-style panko bread crumbs, (Japanese bread crumbs)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Layer half of potatoes in buttered 9-inch pie plate.
- Crumble half of Boursin over potatoes; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Repeat layers. Pour half and half over potatoes.
- In small bowl, combine the butter and panko, mixing well. Sprinkle panko over top.
- Bake uncovered 30-35 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and top is golden brown.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.