Avocado, Citrus, Farro Salad with Grapefruit Vinaigrette
- 2 cups cooked farro
- 1 Cara Cara orange, segmented
- 1 red grapefruit, segmented
- 4 finger limes, pulp removed
- ½ cup red onion, diced small
- ¼ cup dried tart cherries
- 1 cup finely chopped kale
- ½ cup Cotija cheese
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro with some stems
- ¼ cup Salad Girl Organic Citrus Splash Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, add farro, orange segments, grapefruit segments, finger lime pulp, red onion, tart cherries, kale, Cotija cheese and cilantro; gently toss to combine.
- Dress with half of the vinaigrette and gently toss, adding more dressing to taste.
- Place sliced avocado on top of the salad. Season with salt and pepper.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.