Air Fryer Taquitos
- ⅓ cup adobo sauce, from canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 12-ounce package L&B Ready to Heat Pulled Chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 corn tortillas
- Cooking spray
- L&B Fresh Guacamole, for garnish
- L&B Fresh Pico de Gallo Salsa, for garnish
- Rough chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for serving
Heat the air fryer to 375 F.
In a large bowl, whisk together the adobo sauce, lime juice, agave syrup and olive oil until emulsified. Add the pulled chicken and shredded mozzarella and mix with a rubber spatula until fully coated.
Wrap the tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave on a large plate for 30 seconds or until the tortillas are warm to the touch.
Fill one tortilla with 2 tablespoons of the chicken and roll it up tightly. Place seam side down on a large sheet pan and repeat with the remaining tortillas.
Working in batches, place the taquitos in the air fryer basket and spray with cooking spray. Air fry for about 10 minutes or until the taquitos are crispy and lightly browned.
Transfer the taquitos to a large serving platter and garnish with guacamole, pico de gallo and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.