- 2 packages Byerly's Chicken Noodle Soup, 10-ounce
- 8 ounces Italian sausage
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup cubed zucchini
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained, 14.5-ounce
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained, 19-ounce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Place soup pouches in microwavable dish. Cut small slit in top of each pouch to vent. Microwave 5 minutes (HIGH). Cut each pouch open and pour soup into bowl; set aside.
- Form sausage into 12 mini meatballs. In medium skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown meatballs 4-5 minutes; transfer to plate.
- Sauté zucchini and garlic in skillet 2-3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, soup, beans, crushed red pepper and meatballs. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in basil and Parmesan.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.