- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups turkey, cooked, and cubed
- 48 ounces Chicken Broth
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 (19 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen shoepeg white corn
- 8 ounces diced green chiles, undrained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon Tabasco
- 1 (8 ounce) package Mexican blend shredded cheese
You’ll love this white chili combining two Minnesota favorites, turkey and wild rice.
- In large Dutch oven, sauté onion and garlic in oil until onion is tender. Stir in turkey, wild rice, chicken broth, beans, corn, green chilies and cumin.
- Simmer, covered, over medium heat for 30 minutes. Stir in cilantro and Tabasco. Ladle into bowls; sprinkle with cheese.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.