- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Lightly roll out each puff pastry sheet to a 9"x12" rectangle on a floured surface. Cut each sheet into 12 3x3-inch squares. Grease two 12-hole mini muffin pan cups. Place one pastry square into each cup. Prick the bottoms several times with a fork.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and pastry is cooked completely. Remove from pans while warm. Transfer to a cooling rack. Cool before filling.
- In a medium, heavy saucepan, combine the milk, sugar, orange zest and juice. Bring to a gentle boil over medium heat, whisking to dissolve the sugar. Remove from the heat. In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and cornstarch until pale yellow, about 2 minutes.
- Slowly add 1/2 cup of the hot milk mixture to the egg yolks, whisking constantly until smooth. Add the egg yolk mixture to the pan of hot milk and whisk to combine.
- Return to medium heat and cook, stirring constantly with a metal spoon until the mixture thickens enough to coat the back of the spoon, about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat. Add salt and vanilla. Chill well before using.
- Arrange tart shells on a tray, spoon in custard. Top with fresh blueberries. Heat marmalade in a small saucepan. Push marmalade through a strainer into a bowl. Lightly paint blueberry tops with marmalade. Top with orange zest. Serve chilled. Best when served within 12 hours.
- Recipe source: Chilean Fresh Fruit Association http://www.fruitsfromchile.com/blueberryrecipes/
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.