- 2 cups Milk
- 2 cups heavy cream or half and half
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 cups peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 pinch of salt
- Rock salt (if required for ice cream maker)
- Ice cubes (if required for ice cream maker)
- Prepared caramel sauce
- Peach slices
- Fresh mint sprigs
- Ice cream maker
To soften, store peaches at room temperature for a day or two out of direct sunlight. Once fruit is soft and ripe it can be stored in the refrigerator to extend freshness.
- In cylinder for ice cream machine, add milk, cream or half and half, sugar, vanilla, peaches and salt. Stir to dissolve sugar. Follow the manufacture’s directions to process the ice cream.
- When ice cream is ready, place two scoops into a bowl. Drizzle with caramel sauce, peach slices and mint sprig. Serve immediately
- Recipe source: Titan Farms
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.