- In a bowl, combine almond flour, coconut, coconut flour and maca powder.
- In a separate bowl, combine maple syrup, orange peel and orange juice.
- Mix maple syrup mixture with flour mixture and rub together to combine. Add liquid coconut oil and mix quickly to form a ball.
- Divide into 1 tablespoon chunks and roll each one into a ball. Place on parchment lined cookie sheet. Chill.
- On top of double boiler, melt chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon coconut oil until smooth. Drizzle on cookies. Sprinkle a dusting of maca powder over chocolate drizzle. Store in refrigerator in air-tight container for up to 10 days.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.