- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 pound Lunds/Byerly's Fresh Chorizo Sausage, cooked, sliced thin
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons minced flat leaf parlsey
- 3/4 cup Plantation Sweets Vidalia Onion & Vinaigrette Dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bag spinach, shredded, 10 ounce
- 3/4 cup Good Sense Honey Roasted Sunflower Nuts
- In large mixing bowl, combine the rice, chorizo, onion, tomatoes, carrots and parsley. Pour vinaigrette over and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide spinach onto 4 individual serving plates. Spoon rice mixture over and sprinkle with sunflower nuts.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.