- Green Salad
- 6 cups lightly packed fresh mixed baby greens or mache lettuce
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 ounces shredded Manchego cheese
- ½ cup walnut halves, broken in pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- freshly ground black pepper and sea salt, to taste
- Whisk together the oils, champagne vinegar, honey, lime juice, pepper and salt. Set aside.
- Place the greens in a large bowl and coat with the vinaigrette. Add the blueberries, Manchego and walnuts; toss gently. Divide onto four salad plates and serve.
- Recipe source: Chilean Fresh Fruit Association http://www.fruitsfromchile.com/blueberryrecipes/
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.