Yogurt Fruit Tart
You can use any seasonal fruit for this recipe! It’s lightly sweetened and can even be eaten for breakfast, since it contains yogurt, fruit, granola and eggs.
Preparation time: 50 minutes
- 2 cups Lunds & Byerlys Vanilla Almond Granola
- 2 tablespoons organic butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Bob’s Red Mill Organic White Flour
- 1 ¼ cup organic vanilla yogurt (try Greek Gods Honey Yogurt for a richer custard!)
- 1 tablespoon Full Circle Organic Honey
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped out
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 Lunds & Byerlys Organic Large Egg Yolks
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups organic berries or any fruit combination
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Line bottom part of an 8-inch false bottom tart pan with foil.
- In food processor, grind granola until fine. Pulse in melted butter and flour. Place mixture in the tart pan and press up around edges and evenly across bottom.
- Combine yogurt, honey, vanilla bean seeds, vanilla, egg yolks and pinch of salt. Whisk until smooth and creamy. Pour into prepared tart pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes, then cool completely in refrigerator.
- Before serving, top with desired fruit and a drizzle of honey.