Wild Rice, Mushroom, Cashew Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 4 Lunds Wild Rice, Mushroom, Cashew Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 5 ounces Boursin® Cheese with Garlic & Herbs
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 to 6 drops Tabasco® sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Arrange chicken in baking pan. Bake until thermometer inserted in thickest part of breast registers 170 F and juices run clear (about 35 to 45 minutes).
- While chicken is baking prepare sauce: Bring cream to a boil in large saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes until slightly reduced and thickened. Whisk in Boursin cheese and reduce heat to low. When sauce is smooth, stir in Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and Tabasco. Cook over lowest heat until slightly thickened.
- Transfer chicken breasts to serving plates. Spoon some sauce over and and sprinkle with chives. Pass remaining sauce.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.