Walnut Crusted Eggs Over Greens
- 2 teaspoons California Olive Ranch Olive Oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 2 cups Earthbound Organic Power Greens blend
- 1 teaspoon San-J tamari, reduced sodium
- ½ teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons L&B Walnuts, finely chopped, divided
- 1 L&B Organic Large Egg
- Optional: Finely diced fresh tomatoes, for serving
- In a nonstick sauté pan, heat 1 teaspoon olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Add greens, tamari and lemon juice. Toss with tongs until greens are wilted, about 1 minute. Do not overcook. Set aside in pan to keep warm.
- In a separate nonstick sauté pan, heat remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil over medium high heat.
- Sprinkle 1 ½ tablespoons of finely ground walnuts in center of pan and crack egg on top of walnuts, sprinkling the remaining walnuts on top of the egg. Cook until whites are firm, about 1 minute.
- Carefully flip egg, being careful to not break the yolk. Cook for another 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Place greens on plate and top with walnut crusted egg.
Top with finely diced fresh tomatoes, if desired.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.