Traditional Meat Loaf
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup quick uncooked rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 cup minced onion
- 2 pounds Lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
And on the next day- makes wonderful sandwiches.
- In large bowl, combine first 9 ingredients. Gently mix with ground beef until well combined. Pat into 9 X 5" loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 F oven 1 hour.
- Combine remaining 3 ingredients; spread over meat loaf. Continue baking 20-25 minutes longer.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.