Tomato & Spinach Egg White Omelet
- 1 teaspoon grapeseed oil
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 green onions, white and light green parts only, thinly sliced
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup Egg Beaters egg whites
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Thinly sliced fresh chives, for garnish
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add cherry tomatoes and green onions and cook until softened, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted, about 2 minutes.
Pour in the egg whites and turn the heat down to medium-low. Using a rubber spatula, gently move egg whites around, gently lifting up the edges until they begin to set. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and ground black pepper over half of the omelet and let cook until the cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
With a spatula, gently lift one side and fold over the omelet. Place on a dinner plate and garnish with sliced chives. Serve immediately.
Recipe source: Recipe Land
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.