Thai Peanut Pasta Salad
- 3/4 pounds chicken breast, grilled
- 1/2 pound spaghettini pasta, uncooked
- 1/3 cup carrots, shredded
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 dash crushed red pepper
- Slice chicken into julienne strips.
- Break pasta into thirds.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water (2 quarts water, 1 teaspoon salt) until just tender (about 5 minutes); drain. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- In large bowl, combine chicken, pasta, carrots, green onions and peanuts. Combine remaining ingredients until thoroughly mixed. Toss into chicken mixture. Refrigerate, covered.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.