3 weeks ago
Thai Peanut Pasta Salad
Tempt your taste buds with this easy noodle salad – great for lunch or a light dinner. It comes together in a snap, thanks to a rotisserie chicken from our deli, on sale every Friday for just $6.
- 2 cups pulled chicken
- ½ pound spaghettini pasta, uncooked
- ⅓ cup carrots, shredded
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 dash crushed red pepper
- Slice chicken into julienne strips.
- Break pasta into thirds.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water (2 quarts water, 1 teaspoon salt) until just tender (about 5 minutes); drain. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- In large bowl, combine chicken, pasta, carrots, green onions and peanuts. Combine remaining ingredients until thoroughly mixed. Toss into chicken mixture.
- Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.