Teriyaki Salmon & Grain Bowl
- 1 ½ cups brown rice, uncooked
- 4 - 4 ounce skinless salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons L&B Honey Ginger Teriyaki Grilling Sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 long red chile, seeds removed, finely sliced
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed, stems halved
- 2 baby bok choy, leaves quartered lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon reduced-salt soy sauce
Cook the brown rice according to the package instructions.
Combine the salmon and teriyaki marinade in a shallow dish.
Spray a large nonstick skillet with olive oil and set it over medium-high heat. Add the salmon fillets and cook for 2 to 4 minutes on each side, or until well seared on each side and cooked throughout. Remove and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
Return the pan to medium-high heat and add the sesame oil, garlic, chile and broccolini. Cook for 3 minutes.
Add the bok choy and soy sauce, and cook for 3 minutes, or until the bok choy is tender.
Divide the rice into each of the four bowls. Divide the broccolini and bok choy among the bowls, mounding it on top of the rice. Arrange the salmon next to the vegetables and serve immediately.