- 2 tablespoons vegetable Oil
- 1 ¼ pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons minced Garlic
- 1 cup water
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Lunds and Byerlys Trail Dust Seasoning
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 16 ounces pinto beans, rinsed, drained
- 8 ounces shredded Mexican cheese
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups corn chips
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté chili meat, onions and garlic until meat is no longer pink.
Stir in water, tomato sauce, seasoning and rice. Cover and simmer 15 minutes. Remove cover and stir in beans.
Sprinkle cheese blend on top. Cover and heat over low heat until cheese is melted, about 5-6 minutes.
Sprinkle with tomatoes, olives and green onions. Sprinkle corn chips around edge of skillet.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.