Sweet Ancho Chile Barbecue Popcorn
- 6 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 9 cups popped popcorn
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
A sweet and spicy mix makes this a truly addictive snack.
- In a small saucepan melt butter; stir in brown sugar, ancho chile powder and liquid smoke. Simmer on low for 2 minutes; remove from heat. In large bowl, combine popcorn, melted butter mixture, paprika, onion powder and kosher salt; toss to coat. Serve.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.