Sunflower Pasta Salad
- 12 ounces dry farfalle pasta
- 1 ½ cups Lunds & Byerlys Parmesan Dressing, divided
- ½ cup salted sunflower nuts
- ½ cup thinly sliced celery
- ⅓ cup chopped cooked bacon
- ½ cup sliced green onions, including some tops
- 3 tablespoons diced pimiento
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
In a large pot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
In a large bowl, combine pasta, ½ cup dressing, sunflower nuts, celery, bacon, onion and pimiento.
Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight.
Before serving, stir in remaining ½ cup dressing and sprinkle salad with Parmesan cheese.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.