Sunflower Pasta Salad
- 12 ounces dry farfalle
- 1 1/2 cups Lunds/Byerly's Parmesan Dressing, divided
- 1/2 cup salted sunflower nuts
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions, including some tops
- 3 tablespoons diced pimiento
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
A Do-Ahead. Farfalle is bow-tie shaped pasta.
- In large kettle, cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse with cold water and drain again. In large bowl, combine pasta, 1 cup dressing, sunflower nuts, celery, bacon bits, onion and pimiento. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight.
- To Serve: Stir in remaining 1/2 cup of dressing; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.