Stuffed Medjool Dates
- 6 Medjool dates, pitted and cut in half
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons almond butter, (or any nut butter)
- 2 tablespoons whole milk vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons L&B Pure Maple Syrup
- 12 raspberries
Arrange the pitted and halved dates on a plate.
Using a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil over medium heat, and stir until smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside.
Combine the nut butter, yogurt and maple syrup. Place approximately 1½ teaspoons of nut butter filling into each date.
Top each with a raspberry, then dip in the chocolate. Let the dates chill in the refrigerator until the chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.
Cover and keep refrigerated. The dates will keep for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.