Strawberry Pretzel Pie
Servings:*8 large slices
- For crust
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- For pie filling
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- 1 package cream cheese, (8-ounce0
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- To make the crust: Heat oven to 350 F. Mix together crushed pretzels, brown sugar and melted butter in a medium bowl. Press into the bottom of a greased 10” pie dish. Bake at 350 F for 8-10 minutes, or just lightly browned. Let cool completely.
- To make pie: Beat 1 cup whipping cream in a medium bowl with electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside. Place strawberries in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. In a large bowl with electric mixer, beat together cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. Add strawberries and mix until well combined. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into pie crust and freeze at least 6 hours. Beat remaining heavy whipping cream with powdered sugar until stiff peaks form and spread over pie. Freeze another hour, if desired. You can also serve it with the whipped cream not frozen. Serve and enjoy!
- Recipe by: greens & chocolate | http://www.greensnchocolate.com/
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.