Spicy Shrimp Salsa
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, tails removed, chopped into ½-inch pieces
- 3 Roma tomatoes, medium diced
- 1 medium red onion, small diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 habanero pepper, small diced
- 1 cup chopped cilantro leaves and stems
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 orange, juiced
- Kosher salt, to taste
In a large mixing bowl, gently mix all ingredients with a rubber spatula until fully combined.
Salsa can be made a day ahead of time, stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator and will keep for 3 to 5 days.
Recipe adapted from: Chili Pepper Madness
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.