Slow Cooker Tortellini and Meatball Soup
- 1 diced onion
- 2 peeled and finely chopped carrots
- 1 can crushed tomatoes, (28-ounce)
- 1 can diced tomatoes, (14-ounce)
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, (8-ounce)
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups beef broth
- 1 package cheese tortellini, (16-ounce)
- shredded Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley, for topping
- Place all ingredients except for tortellini in slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours. Add tortellini for the last 30 minutes. Serve topped with Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley. Enjoy!
- Recipe by: greens & chocolate | http://www.greensnchocolate.com/
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.