Slow Cooker Meatball Tortellini Soup
- 1 diced onion
- 2 carrots, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 can crushed tomatoes, (28-ounce)
- 1 can diced tomatoes, (14-ounce)
- 1 package frozen Italian meatballs, (16-ounce)
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, (8-ounce)
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups beef broth
- 1 package cheese tortellini, (16-ounce)
- Shredded Parmesan cheese and freshly chopped parsley , for topping
Place all ingredients except for tortellini in slow cooker.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
Add tortellini for the last 30 minutes.
Serve topped with Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley. Enjoy!