2 years ago
Slow Cooker Korean BBQ
It takes almost no effort to throw together this simple BBQ beef dinner, thanks to your slow cooker and a tasty pre-made BBQ sauce.
Preparation time: 8 hours
- 1 (2-3 pound) boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 (13-ounce) package Campbell’s Sweet Korean BBQ Slow Cooker Sauce
- Rice of your choice, for serving
- Green onions, matchstick carrots and sesame seeds, for garnish
- Place beef into slow cooker. Pour slow-cooker sauce over meat.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours (or on high for 4-5 hours), until beef is fork-tender.
- Remove beef from slow cooker. Shred with two forks and return to the slow cooker with the sauce. Serve with rice and your choice of garnish.